6/4/12

Anti-Aging Makeup Tips

If you're over 45 and you want a fresher look, this post may be for you! From time to time I get a compliment on looking younger than my almost 52 years, and I think makeup is part of that. I only spend 5-10 minutes on makeup, but a little know-how can go a long way.

BTW, I really put myself out there on this one, so go easy on me. :) lol








Flowers

Come visit us at warrenfamilylife.com

Comments and ideas are welcome-- no log in required, but no links or spam. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Karen5/6/12

    Cyndi, that is so cool! I’m going to send it to my sister who is 70(!!!!) on June 18. I’m like you, I don’t use any foundation but do use everything you mentioned. I do, however, use eye shadow. As we get older (much older than you are) we begin to have small blood vessels show through our eyelids (oh how gross!). About 8-9 years ago I saw Lauren Hutton who was a popular model in the 80s and early 90s on a talk show. She had started a makeup line and mentioned to the host(ess) that using a light pink eye shadow covers up those vessels. I’ve been doing it ever since and it surely does make a difference. (Of course I have lots of blood vessels to cover up!)

    I remember years ago (about 55 years) my sister and I promised we each other if we ever started putting our rouge (that’s what blush used to be called) on like our grandmother. In those days one applied a waxy rogue with a little round pad and it looked like our grandmother left that pad on the apple of each of her cheeks. And now we’re back to putting our blush on the apples ~ things just come around all the time don’t they? I do promise that neither my sister nor I have little round red dots on our cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great comment, Karen! Love the rouge history and the great tip on the pink eye shadow. Thanks!!!

      Delete

I love comments! No need to log in or register. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...