10/13/12

Make a Manicure Last 7-10 Days

My nails after 7 days
You can make a manicure last week to 10 days by putting a quick coat of clear polish on every day (or not as good ) every 2 days. I usually put it on as I check my email and it's dry in a couple of minutes. I use Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails with nylon and retinol as my clear coat.

A great product that I get at Sally's is Nail Life Gripper Base Coat. That is another key to getting your manicure to last - a good base coat. It makes the polish really cling. For the color, I used Sally Hansen Smooth Perfect Color Care in Satin 04.

I tipped the nails with cheap white polish, swiping up on each side into a "V." That is easier than trying to make it round and it makes your nails look long and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! No need to log in or register. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...