1/27/13

Farafetched Makeup Solutions: Powder

Hello! After having been gone for a while I am glad to get back posting. :) But sometimes I don't feel like I have the time to do a nice post with a picture. So, I am going to start putting a few quick-and-dirty posts in. If I get an idea, I'll come on and jot it down before I forget it. Let me know if you like this idea. At least there will be more frequent posts!

I am also going to start a couple of themes or threads like this one, "Farfetched Makeup Solutions." Another upcoming thread will be "Farfetched Skin Care." :D


Although I don't often wear foundation, sometimes I like to put on a little pressed powder. But it can be hard not to make it look cakey. Today, I used a blush brush to put it on instead of the powder puff that comes inside. It gives a much lighter look and it a lot faster!

BTW, loose powder looks even better. Gotta get some when I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! No need to log in or register. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...